ThisisLegal.com

ThisisLegal Forums

Welcome to the forums! A chance for site members to chat and get help.

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-09-18 00:45:24

sam207

Help on right direction

Hi there, it has been good to read many good articles here & in other sites. They have helped me a lot. I learned much about various web exploits like sql injection, xss, rfi, lfi, sixss, session hijacking, etc(though am not perfect). But not all the sites on the internet are vulnerable to these attacks. So I want to get help on right direction on hacking without above techniques. I mean some advanced stuffs.. like ip blocks, spoofing, etc. which I can use to hack servers without the simple web vulnerabilities. They say something about DNS hacking(poisoning) & other ways but I haven't really seen the good articles in these advanced stuffs. So could u guys talk about some advanced stuffs on such things??
Or tutorials??
Please bring some light on my knowledge with these advanced stuffs....
I wanna know what can I try to hack a site which is not vulnerable to common web attacks like sql injection, xss, session poisoning..
Thanks..
Regards
sam207

Offline due to lack of time...

#2 2008-09-18 04:05:26

t0mmy9
Administrator

Re: Help on right direction

The reason you probably dont see these on tutorials is because its very advanced stuff. And some things (such as DNS hacking) are starting to become fairly obsolete. Here is a video for dns spoofing on milw0rm:

http://www.milw0rm.com/video/watch.php?id=43

but i will add a simpler one to the videos section later (I recommend watching a lot of the milw0rm video tutorials) youll see how advanced it becomes.

IP spoofing is a good tutorial to write, but software exploits are usually the most common next step, finding out what IP range a company owns then doing a por­t scan on that range and finding out the software and versions running on them ports then looking for known exploits. This part is actually a lot easier than it sounds.

Theres too much to fit into a simple forum post, but as you suggest i might look into making a few tutorials in the future.

Site admin

#3 2008-09-18 04:22:41

sOwL

+ u have to know that any content in this website is given for educational purposes only, and not for hacking other websites... :wink:

withstupid

#4 2008-09-18 21:09:58

sam207

I don't have my own internet & the net in the cybers of Nepal are very slow(just 128 kbps). So i find difficulty in watching milw0rm videos & any other videos. So how can the videos at milw0rm downloaded. Or do u know any site which contains videos from milw0rm??
the browser stops responding due to heavy load of data here.. Only way to watch videos is to download & then view them.
Thanks..
@sOwl: yeah i want to learn them for educational purposes only. Thanks

#5 2008-09-19 03:29:18

t0mmy9
Administrator

just through a quick Google search i found this page:

http://myiworm.com/public/tools/milw0rm_video_parser.php

that video is number 37. I also plan on adding that really simple windows dns spoofing video tomorrow.

edit: ha, sOwL forgot to tell you i added that google thing for no reason

Site admin

#6 2008-09-19 04:58:45

sam207

Hey t0mmy9 thanks there. I will check it out.. All can be downloaded probably.. Very very thanks there.

#7 2008-09-21 13:36:14

sOwL

lol its fun xD

withstupid

Board footer