ThisisLegal.com

ThisisLegal Forums

Welcome to the forums! A chance for site members to chat and get help.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-08 13:00:35

gobblewobble123

STOP RACIST SITES

Who wants to help me take down *censored*? they make me sick with their racist propoganda.... if anyone wants to help pm me and Ill tell you what I have so far...

Edited by sOwL: We do not endorse any such activities on Thisislegal.

awesome:awesome::awesome::hanged:hanged:banana:

#2 2012-04-09 09:49:57

zurenarrh

Re: STOP RACIST SITES

I would but idk how to hack frown

#3 2012-04-09 09:56:10

strongard110

you do not even know what is racism  , tell me what is racism

#4 2012-04-09 10:14:28

zurenarrh

Racism is the constant discrimination of someone with a different skin color than the oppressor. Do not tell me what i don't know sir. 

#5 2012-04-09 12:13:19

strongard110

you are totally wrong and you are ignorant and I will prove to you that you are ignorant

racism is a philosophical doctrine which advocates that the GENETIC FACTORS which constitute race are a PRIMARY DETERMINANT  of human traits and capacities and that , therefore, racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race . in other words , according to racism , knowledge is genetic and not by ACQUISITION , like john lock and some chinese  and french philosophers said , under the principle of REPETITION

politically , racism is the division of the world into two type of countries , developped countries and retarded countries and that , like the capitalists , once pretended , the wealth is a natural right , they pretended so , to justify , imperialism , globalisation , and exploitation of the third world , for economic reasons namely , petrol (the black gold)....
these people you see in your so called racist sites are nothing more than people who wants to protected their culture , their traditions , their privacy and their world from the negative flow of immigration especially african immigration
they have totally right because , if you have two eyes and a little brain , go to paris and milano and you will find out what happened when we welcome , african immigrants , high right of violence , high level of dirtiness , prostitution , illness , aggressivity , violence , persecution of minors , pissing in the street and shitting in the street , all the french streets in which african live are dirty and smelly , although the french governement give them money and houses and good jobs , go to the toilets of schools in which there are african you will see how dirty they are
so your sir , your master give you one peace of advice , when you judge , do not let your emotions and sentiments lead you , be objective and see the reality around you with a sharp eye

#6 2012-04-09 14:59:05

zurenarrh

good job pasting from Wikipedia or another website and not describing it in your own words. I too could have easily Googled racism and pasted it in a reply. Quit being a dick if you don't agree with this post don't reply to it.

#7 2012-04-09 15:20:18

strongard110

first the dick is in your ass and mouth , respect your words , second I described it in my own words , I have never ever write a word that is not from my own head ,  I am a writer ,  and I red a lot about philosophers , my friends are philosopher  I saw a lot in my life , and I traveled a lot around europe , I even lived in these streets where the african live... you are retarded
, you are stupid , ignorant , dirty , superficial , I am superior to you , you do not believe in potentiality , you believe that other people are ignorant and cheap like
you in order to go to wikepedia!!!!!!!!!!!!! when you want to talk you need information from  wikepedia , I not
you can not match up to me , I will not reply you the next time

#8 2012-04-09 15:49:34

zurenarrh

You sir, have horrible grammar for being  writer. I have no superior.

#9 2012-04-09 20:11:32

gobblewobble123

stop arguing on my post...zurenarrh I appreciate the response... when you learn some more pm me... ill be waiting... and zurenarrh if you have any questions ask me I can help out

awesome:awesome::awesome::hanged:hanged:banana:

#10 2012-04-10 16:36:19

zurenarrh

will do

#11 2012-04-12 22:08:00

Polow

on the flip side, we can all now define trolling! good job!

Board footer