ThisisLegal.com

ThisisLegal Forums

Welcome to the forums! A chance for site members to chat and get help.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-26 04:15:31

Bobijoe

Linksys Control Function

Hi all, I'm new here (currently reading the tutorials), and as I go trough the challenges I've realized how powerful javascript hacking is. The point is, someone I live with is using the Parental Control function from our Linksys router to "close" my internet at specific hours which is quite an assle. While my internet is "closed" i've still got the connection, but no matter what site i go to, it always redirects me to linksys's page and tells me to login to continue, it has many flaws, like when i try to access a page while being controlled, I can sometime see the page for a quick moment (I managed to take a screenshot), also, even while being controlled my steam (even tought online gaming is impossible) sometimes notifies me when someone logs in, same for skype and honestly, it frustrates me even more, I've bypassed every control I was put under ever since I was 9 years old, and suddenly, THIS CHEAP LITTLE control is too much! gawd.... Oh well, I apologize for requesting help when I know everyone needs some, but still, I hope someone will read this and come up with an answer. I've searched around and didnt find anything, the only answer I get on other forums are "go to 192.168.1.1 and change the parameters", "Use a cable to plug yourself to the router" or "Press the button behind to reset it" but I'm not in a situation where this is possible.

*I will post the source code for the control page and the screenshots later. Ty

#2 2014-02-26 14:58:30

Bobijoe

Re: Linksys Control Function

This is the page's code

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en-US" dir="ltr">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta content="IE=edge,chrome=1" http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible">
<meta content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=0" name="viewport">
<noscript> <meta http-equiv="REFRESH" content="0;url=/ui/1.0.0.158472/dynamic/script-disabled.html" /> </noscript>
<title>Linksys Smart Wi-Fi</title>
<link href="/favicon.ico" rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon">
<link href="https://d3t4fmj8eqbo8v.cloudfront.net/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/css/setup.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
html{background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/bg_repeat.png");background-repeat:repeat-x;background-color:#001b2d;overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:hidden}body{background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/bg_repeat.png");background-repeat:repeat-x;margin:0;padding:0;background-color:#001b2d}h1{font-family:Helvetica,Arial;font-size:28px;font-weight:normal;color:#001b2d;margin:0;padding:0}h4{color:#3a5160;font-family:Helvetica,Arial;font-size:12px;font-weight:100;margin:0;padding:0}button{width:115px;height:35px;margin-right:15px;margin-left:15px;background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/button_default.png");background-color:Transparent;border:0;color:#fff}.copyright-content{color:#3a5160;padding-top:15px;float:right}html[dir="rtl"] .copyright-content{float:left}.copyright-content a{cursor:pointer;text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal;font-size:10px;font-family:Helvetica,Arial;color:#3991ce}.copyright-content a:hover{text-decoration:underline}div.copyright-content span.pipe{margin:0 5px 0 5px;font-size:13px}#content button{margin-right:0;margin-left:0}button:hover{background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/button_hover.png")}button:focus{background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/button_focus.png")}button:disabled,button[disabled]{background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/button_disabled.png")}.buttonLocal{background-image:url("/ui/local/static/cache/images/setup/button_default.png")}.buttonLocal:hover{background-image:url("/ui/local/static/cache/images/setup/button_hover.png")}.buttonLocal:focus{background-image:url("/ui/local/static/cache/images/setup/button_focus.png")}.buttonLocal:disabled,.buttonLocal[disabled]{background-image:url("/ui/local/static/cache/images/setup/button_disabled.png")}.refreshButton{width:18px;height:17px;margin-left:5px;margin-right:5px;background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/captcha/refresh.png");background-repeat:no-repeat}.refreshButton:focus{background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/captcha/refresh.png")}.refreshButton:hover{background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/captcha/refresh_hover.png")}.longButton{width:167px;margin-right:0;margin-left:0;background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/button_default_long.png")}.longButton:hover{background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/button_hover_long.png")}.longButton:focus{background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/button_focus_long.png")}.longButton:disabled,.longButton[disabled]{background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/button_disabled_long.png")}.orangeButton{width:170px;height:27px;background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/orange_button_default.png")}.orangeButton:hover{background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/orange_button_hover.png")}.orangeButton:focus{background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/orange_button_focus.png")}.orangeButton:disabled,.orangeButton[disabled]{background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/orange_button_disabled.png")}input[type="password"],input[type="text"]{width:210px;height:26px;padding-left:5px;color:#3e5765;border-color:#b1c3c7;border-width:1px;border-style:solid;border-radius:4px}#logoDiv,#logoDivSetup,#logoDivWhite,#copyrightDiv,#dialog{width:98%;max-width:905px;min-width:335px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto}#logoDiv{height:50px;background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/linksys_logo.png");background-repeat:no-repeat}#logoDivSetup{height:50px;background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/logo.png");background-repeat:no-repeat}html[dir="rtl"] #logoDivSetup{background-position:right 0}#logoDivWhite{height:50px;background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/topnav/linksys_smart_wifi_logo_white.png");background-repeat:no-repeat}#dialog{background-color:#e7eef2;border-bottom-left-radius:5px;border-bottom-right-radius:5px;color:#3a5160;font-family:Helvetica,Arial;font-size:12px;font-weight:normal}#headerBorder{height:13px;background-image:url("/ui/1.0.0.158472/static/cache/images/setup/devider_line.png")}#headerBorderLocal{height:13px;background-image:url("/ui/local/static/cache/images/setup/devider_line.png")}#content,#header,#footer{padding:15px;border-width:1px}td{padding:5px}#header{background-color:#f1f5f9;padding-left:30px;padding-right:30px;padding-top:15px;padding-bottom:15px;min-height:45px}#content{min-width:300px;max-width:845px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;padding-left:15px;padding-top:17px;padding-right:15px;min-height:290px;color:#3a5160;line-height:16px}#content.wideContent{min-width:310px;padding-left:5px;padding-right:5px}#footer{height:30px;border-top-style:solid;border-top-color:#fff;background-color:#d3d9dd;border-bottom-left-radius:5px;border-bottom-right-radius:5px}#footerBorder{border-top-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-top-color:#c2cacf}#footer button{float:right}html[dir="rtl"] #footer button{float:left}.bottomContent{clear:both}.centerContentImage{width:60px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;margin-top:100px}.centerContentText{text-align:center}.gridCell{width:230px;max-width:230px;float:left;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;word-wrap:break-word;word-break:break-word}html[dir="rtl"] .gridCell{float:right}.boxMargin{width:60px;height:1px;float:left}html[dir="rtl"] .boxMargin{float:right}.boxWrapper{max-width:600px;float:left}html[dir="rtl"] .boxWrapper{float:right}.box{padding:8px;background-color:#f1f5f8;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-color:#c2cacf;border-radius:5px}.simpleBox{width:280px}.captchaBox{padding:5px 0 10px 0;background-color:#f1f5f8;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-color:#c2cacf;border-radius:5px;width:300px}.inputValidationBox{color:#3a5160;font-size:9px;margin-top:5px}.inputValidationBox td{padding:0}.inputValidationBox .inputValidationErrorImage,.inputValidationBox .inputValidationErrorMessage,.inputValidationBox.inputError .inputValidationMessage,.inputValidationBox.inputError.showInputValidationMessage .inputValidationErrorMessage{display:none}.inputValidationBox .inputValidationErrorImage img{vertical-align:top}.inputValidationBox.inputError{color:Red}.inputValidationBox.inputError .inputValidationErrorImage{display:inline;margin-right:5px;margin-left:5px}.inputValidationBox.inputError .inputValidationErrorMessage,.inputValidationBox.inputError.showInputValidationMessage .inputValidationMessage{display:inline}#validationErrorDiv{padding:8px;background-color:#f4dfe4;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-color:#bd1f2b;color:#8b0914;border-radius:5px;margin-bottom:15px;display:none}.boxHeader{color:#3991ce;margin-bottom:5px}.inputHeader{color:#808184;margin-bottom:5px}.orangeText{color:#df6a03}.largeText{font-size:20px;color:#3c515e;line-height:20px}.smallBox{font-size:10px;padding-top:0;padding-bottom:0}.view{display:none}.staticContent{max-width:664px}#leftContent{max-width:482px;min-width:300px;float:left}html[dir="rtl"] #leftContent{float:right}#centerDivider{width:30px;height:1px;float:left}html[dir="rtl"] #centerDivider{float:right}#rightImageContent{min-width:300px;max-width:363px;float:left}html[dir="rtl"] #rightImageContent{float:right}#rightImageContent img{float:right}html[dir="rtl"] #rightImageContent img{float:left}#welcomeWhiteSpace{height:80px}#eulaCheckbox{float:left;margin-right:5px}html[dir="rtl"] #eulaCheckbox{float:right;margin-right:0;margin-left:5px}#eulaDiv{width:90%;float:left}html[dir="rtl"] #eulaDiv{float:right}#dslBox{max-width:500px}#updateSelection{max-width:450px}#routerPasswordTitle{margin-top:60px}#radioSettingsBox{max-width:630px}#radioSettingsBox{max-width:600px}#radioUpdatingWarning{margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:20px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;min-width:300px;max-width:700px}#radioUpdatingSettings{margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;min-width:290px;max-width:500px}#radioSettingsBox .gridCell{margin-top:0;margin-bottom:15px}#radioSettingsBox{padding:18px}#ssidInputValidation{margin-right:50px}#learnMoreSpan{display:none}.noInternetText{display:none}#congratsText.noInternet .noInternetText{display:block}#congratsText.noInternet .hasInternetText{display:none}#introbox{width:200px}#introWhiteSpace{height:60px}#congratulationsBox{margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:20px;max-width:500px}#signinBox{width:270px;padding:15px}#signinBox button{margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px}#loginSimpleCaptcha{display:none;margin-bottom:15px}#powercycleSteps{margin-top:15px}#noInternetSteps{margin-top:15px;

#3 2018-03-03 22:04:55

RolandBoold

Re: Linksys Control Function

Thanks for your reply.

if its not a linear function, could you specify a bit more which function it is then?

Board footer